Saturday, October 29, 2011

'Tis the Season...

It's here.. and my "it", I mean fall and the holidays (well, almost)..and I have to say: I'm NOT ready. Not only the holidays, but Lexi's birthday too, don't forget that.

We've had a good weekend so far. Fun with friends, etc. I don't think it's sunk in quite yet that we'll be moving to a different location soon. I guess it just seems surreal. Some of us to Florida, some of us to Japan.. I know it's "Air Force Life".. but I'm not sure I'll ever get completely used to saying goodbye. No matter what; I think it's always going to be hard for me.

I'm working on Christmas presents for the girls. I just bought Ava a personalized blanket from Disney.com through Shopathome.com. It was a great deal at $12.50 (usually $19.99) and I was able to get free shipping, free personalization and 25% off.. and I get $2 cash back.. so after everything is said and done: I paid $8.05 for a personalized blanket for her for Christmas. WOOHOO! Love that!

I've been drinking the new Grove Square French Vanilla Cappucino K-Cups (They were like $7.98/18 at Walmart) and they are FANTASTIC! I highly recommend them, even Rich likes them!

Still making decisions on Christmas.. but it looks like the girls and I will be staying in Clovis. Since we're traveling for Thanksgiving, it's just not feasible to spend the money to travel again.. it's okay though, I'm really looking forward to it anyway and Thanksgiving is going to be a blast!!

Until Tomorrow...or..some other day when I have time to post ;) lol

No comments: