Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's been.. well... AGES

Wow.. Just.. wow. I'm obviously really terrible at this blogging stuff because my last post was indeed when Ava was a month old. FYI, she's 3 years old now. Ooops...

Things are great here. Currently, we're still in Clovis, NM and as much as I complain about it, I honestly think a little bit of my heart is going to stay here whenever we leave. We've found our first ever "home church" here, we've made great friends, I've given birth to both our girls here.. That's a lot.

I'm couponing now and trying to find other ways to earn "money".. or more like rewards I guess. I also taught myself to knit. Might not seem like much...but it's a HUGE accomplishment for me; I normally don't have the patience to teach myself anything in regards to crafts. For example: I can make a humongous chain when I crochet.. doing additional rows?? Yeah.. not so much.

Speaking of couponing, I was able to try that new Dr. Pepper Ten. It wasn't bad, though I couldn't really tell the difference between it and Diet Dr. Pepper.. I'm also not too fond of the slogan on the commercials "..It's not for women". :-p Really?? lol. Ok, it might be a tiny bit funny, just because it's silly though.

I also have been trying Walgreens formula and premium diapers(they were buy 1, get 1 50% last week), so I got 2 large cans of formula for like $23 and 2 jumbo packs of diapers for like $13, which is normally the price for 1 can of brand name. Lexi seems to like it just as much so far (the formula) and she's doing fine with the diapers. Score!

I'm trying to learn more about couponing and get better at it. Though it's always great to see how much I'm saving. (I saved over $100 at the beginning of the month shopping at Albertson's - this included the military 10% discount, sales, and coupons). It was AWESOME!

No comments: