Well, Ava is one month old tomorrow and I can't believe it. She's growing so fast and is getting more and more advanced every day. She's getting so much better at things like picking up her head and smiling... it's amazing. I better not blink, she'll be 18 before I know it (so scary).
Becoming a mom is the best thing to ever happen to me - despite the large lack of sleep. Rich and I feel so blessed to have her here. Despite the "surprise", we wouldn't trade it for the world. We just adore her and Rich says that she's too cute, she'll end up getting away with everything ;)
So much has happened lately, with her birth and the passing of Mom (as Dad calls the circle of life), I wish I could be at home. I miss my family and am so ready to go back (Christmas, I can't wait!).
Ava's sleeping right now - she always looks so peaceful. She'll be keeping me up in no-time and I've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. lol. She'll have her one month check-up on thursday as well.
I finished my master's degree in education on sunday and I'm very, very happy with myself. Poor Rich had to put up with me saying I'd quit every week. Luckily he threated to not help pay my loans back if I quit, so I decided to stick with it.. lol, no but really, I'm so glad I didn't take time off like I said I was going to - Now I'm finished!! Whoohoo!
Anyway, I hope everyone's doing well and i can't wait to see everyone soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment