Monday, November 5, 2007

Life is a Highway

Well, another weekend has passed and this was a lot easier than previous ones have been. Normally, weekends are the hardest because I have a lot more time on my hands and he seems to do the party scene more often on the weekends, which always causes some anxiety.





Friday started out spending the entire day with my best friend, Sara Rose. It was her birthday and we ran a ton of errands, went out to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, which is absolutely FANTASTIC and I highly suggest it, even though it is a bit pricy. Friday night we all went out to Buckhead Saloon in Raleigh and it was loads of fun. Though it resulted in my not feeling very well, but Sara Rose had a great time and I was so happy to hear it. (I'm on the far right in the pic)



Saturday we went to breakfast and I hung out with Sara some more until I received a phone call from my sister-in-law, which sounded like she needed me. She asked me to go to Wilson with her to visit mom and dad and I told her I would. Turns out her dumb boyfriend broke up with her and then she ended up wrecking her car in the parking lot on her way to pick me up. I felt awful for her


I spent the rest of the weekend in Wilson with the in-laws, who I adore. It's extremely nice to have them so close and to have the ability to see them so often. We went shopping on Saturday afternoon and i bought clothes decent enough to teach in, as well as some stuff for the hubby. :-)

I'm really missing him lately, I think he's right about the fact that this is the part that I hate. I'm 2 1/2 weeks from seeing him and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Thanksgiving is going to be a total blast with seeing everybody. There's supposed to be around 30 of us there for it, which is UNBELIEVABLE!

Things are starting to heat up here, and I feel like I have so much to do before the end of the semester/moving/graduation. Everybody knows that 2/3 of the work is in the last 6 weeks of school, but I'm sure it'll be fine, I just need to find the motivation to get moving on the papers and such.

I can't wait to start substitute teaching. It'll probably be challenging, but it's going to be a great experience, I'm sure.

So much is happening, hope you all enjoy the ride :)

No comments: