I am currently convinced that there are some conversations in a marriage that you just can't avoid and I believe that money is indeed one of them.
Stupid, stupid, stupid... is about all I can say about money and the fights that go along with it.. Such is life, I suppose.
2 weeks and 2 days until thanksgiving.. I really hope this goes by quickly because if not, I think I'm going to go insane. I'm so ready to see him.. so ready to start our life together. To actually FEEL like I'm married would be nice, instead of feeling the same way I've felt for 8 months straight: Alone.
You're right. I did know what I was getting into. I never really thought it'd be so hard though. I guess it's just one of those days.
Prayer has become a very regular part of my life lately. My relationship with God seems to be getting stronger. I can't believe I let it go for so long. Really, my relationship with Him seems to be what keeps me going. He's blessed me so much with all of this. I'm married to a wonderful (though sometimes stubborn) man, I'm healthy. He's taken very good care of me. Thank God - truly. Things will work out if He wants them to... point blank
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment