Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Productive day :)

Today was good.. It was very productive, which made me feel a little better about the coming months :). We got tickets to Mike's graduation banquet, got Rich's mess dress for graduation, dropped off my library books that were due tomorrow (and they call Rich if they're not back on time) and tried to drop his uniform off for altering, but the lady wasn't there, so that will be done tomorrow.

Right now I'm feeling crampy. I think it might be gas (lol). I really need to start eating better (more fruits and veggies). Like I said yesterday, I have a sweet tooth when it comes to my cravings.

The dogs are driving me crazy and it makes me moody because these days I don't really feel like dealing with them since most of the time I'm not feeling well.

Rich has been AMAZING. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him. I swear, nothing would get done around here. I'm ready for my second trimester to start - considering that supposedly you stop feeling so exhausted during the 2nd trimester. Not to mention that I can stop worrying so much about miscarriage.

The countdown to drop is on.. about 6 weeks now. I can't wait to find out what's coming up next :)

That's enough for now ;-)

No comments: