Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sleepless.. in Portales

It's 3:53am here and guess what I'm not doing? If you guessedleeping, you are indeed correct. In these last few weeks, sleeping certainly becomes harder to do. I think my mind has trouble slowing down, so I lay awake and think about stuff for ages. It drives Rich batty. He'll be up in about an hour and a half for work.. although I'll probably end up back in bed before then.

Ava is squirming right now and my nose is stuffy. My allergies have gotten worse in the last week or so - yet another reason why I'm awake right now... I don't do well with breathing out of one nostril :-p Apparently this part of NM is well-known for people who didn't have allergies before leaving with them - yeah, that sounds like fun, lemme tell you.

In my 37th week now and ready for this to happen. Although I say that now, it'll be interesting to see my reaction when it actually is happening.

Thanks for reading, time for sleep again.. hopefully

No comments: